Friday, June 19, 2009

Everybody In The Pool!


Everywhere I go these days people are talking about spending the day by the pool. This Sunday is the first day of summer, so I guess it's fitting. Personally, with the way the temperature is right now, you will not catch me outside without one thing: a foul mood. Sunscreen can shove it. Beach balls and pool parties can take a hike. The only reason that I would be outside in this type of weather is because I am on my way back inside. I have not been outside since 10:30 this morning, and I was pretty unhappy with the temperature then.

These guys in the picture are pretty sweet though. I bet the girls just line up for a date with these studs. I guess for them it's not a party until everybody laughs at you, not with you, and then gets sad, because you are just that pathetic. Look at the guy standing up with his clothes on. That's right, he's talking to a girl. He isn't afraid of them. Rock on pool dudes.

Hey listen, since there is no room to cool of with these guys, I have a better idea. Why don't you head on down to a nice air-conditioned Taco Mac for a big cold glass of Red Brick Solstice Roggenbock. This is the 3rd in our series of 30th anniversary beers, and it is perfectly suited for the season. Light enough to refresh, and flavorful enough to remind you that American craft brewing is truly where it's at these days. The new-ish Red Brick slogan "Beer From Around Here" say it all too. Reduce your carbon footprint, and do something to combat global warming. Drink local beer, and feel all green about it. Anyway, the beer is great, and I hope it is a part of your weekend too. See ya.