Monday, January 4, 2010

Late Breaking News!


Sorry for the short notice, but I really hope that you all read this before Wednesday. We have two casks to tap at Metropolis on Wednesday. We will be tapping both Weyerbacher Winter and Double Simcoe at the same time. I think Donald likes to do that at 6 pm if I recall correctly. I know, we have been doing so many things at the new store, it's like we forgot about this place. Actually, I warned you that Donald was about to heat things up over there in the new year. Here it comes.

Why the short notice? It turns out that Bob from the brewery is in town that day. We wanted to jump on the opportunity for you folks to ask him any of the questions that have been wracking your brains regarding beer, hops, and WTF "Weyerbacher" means. OK, that last one has been wracking my brain. Hope that you can make it over there. I know that its cold outside, but that's a weak excuse. The store is heated. Don't be lame.

Happy new year everyone. I will do my part to help you folks enjoy it as much as possible. I think that we are off to a good start.