Monday, January 26, 2009

Last Call Reminder!

Tonight is that crazy cask at Metropolis I mentioned last week. It is Terrapin IBA with Woodford Reserve-soaked oak chips added to it. I am leaving the office in about 15 minutes to get there. We usually finish these things in a few hours, so sooner than later is advised.

Wednesday is the Duck Rabbit vertical at Suwanee. If you don't know what I am talking about, read a few old posts. I am reminding everyone about this so frequently because I do not forsee having this opportunity again anytime soon. If you miss it, you really missed the boat.

Also, plan on tasting Smuttynose Brewing Co. beers in GA for the first time on draft in February. We will have 4 kinds of beer from this highly acclaimed brewery at both Metropolis and Old Milton Pkwy on the same day. Those will be the only metro-ATL places to taste these beers. Stay tuned. I hope to see some of you out this week. Later.