Monday, October 4, 2010

Fred & Peter's Fright Fest


Thanks to all of the well-wishers who gave me a shout out on my birthday. That was very nice of everyone and I appreciated all of it. I will have a cool slide show of my trip in the next couple of days, but right now I wanted to get the upcoming beer dinner menu out to you. Our new chef, Peter, made a great looking menu (click there) and I picked some pretty awesome beers if I do say so myself. I think that you will agree, so take a look. The actual food and beers are on the second page.

The "theme" is Halloween, based on the Wednesday, October 27th date. This dinner will be at our Duluth store. Peter's menu has a fall/harvest theme, and everything sounds delicious. We chose seasonal beers in most cases, highlighting fall selections and some new releases. We have not entirely done away with dinners that feature one brewery, but we really like picking beers that are just plain good, and not always having to work within one brewery's portfolio.

I hope that you take a minute to look this over and consider attending. You need to treat yourself once in a while. C'mon,....you're worth it. You need to get out there and live a little. Life is too cheap to be short. Or something like that.

Thanks to some computer literate co-workers, I even put a link to the payment service below. How about that?