Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!


Fall is my favorite time of year for many reasons:
  1. Football season. The pinnacle achievement of western civilization.
  2. All of the awesome fall beers. Beer being the crowning achievement of the rest of history for the entire world everywhere.
  3. It isn't 100 degrees anymore. No kidding. That summer sucked many things that are inappropriate to allude to in a tasteful forum like this.
  4. My birthday is September 30th, which depending on where you are, has the potential to be the one of the nicest days of the year. This year is a "significant" birthday as far as how old I will be.
I will be in Boston with some friends tomorrow. We are going to see Roger Waters perform The Wall at The Boston Garden. If that last sentence does not make any sense to you, then you're fired. I was able to get some great tickets with pre-show VIP party passes. Not too shabby. On Friday there is an Oktoberfest party at Harpoon Brewing Co. Then on Saturday we have Yankees/Red Sox tickets at Fenway Park.

You guys have a great weekend, and don't wait up for me. Please check the calendar at www.tacomac.com for some great casks this weekend. There is something going on at The Fred & Metropolis. When I get back we will be doing a cask in Cumming on Wednesday the 6th. Maybe I will see some of you there. Bye.