|This sign means good beer is behind door # 1.|
- Thornbridge Beadeca's Well (a smoked porter, 5.3%)
- Thornbridge Halcyon (an IPA, 7.4%)
- Thornbridge Kipling (a pale ale 5.2%)
|Do I make you Thorny, baby?|
I also want to take this opportunity to tell you about the cask this Friday, May 31st at Taco Mac in Duluth. This is the final cask from the series made by some of our loyal customers with O'Dempsey's. Drew Buehler's creation has figs, black cardamom, cocoa nibs, Jim Beam barrel staves, and vanilla beans in a cask of O'Dempsey's Your Black Heart Russian Imperial Stout. Tap time is 6:00 pm. If you are a credit seeker, then you will want to know that this will be a distinct and original credit from every other cask that has come before it, and that this credit will never be used again.
Lastly, I am about to publish the calendar of when and where we will be tapping the different SweetWater casks that we made recently. Below are the details on the five different flavors. One is coming soon to a Taco Mac near you. I strongly recommend that you get out and drink a few of these. SweetWater casks do not come around very often, and I can absolutely guarantee that we will not have the opportunity to do this again for a long, long time.
- IPA w/ grapefruit, apricots, orange & rosemary
- Brown Ale w/ cardamom, cocoa & orange peel
- Imperial Stout w/ mint, lactose sugar & cocoa
- IPA w/ orange, grains of paradise, Cascade, Chinook, Summit & Citra hops
- Porter w/ chicory, vanilla & cocoa